As we lean in to best serve all families interested in dedications, your date preference indicated will not be a guarantee. Our team will honor your requests as much as possible and will reach out to confirm your date with you or let you know an alternative date if needed.
Please let us know your spouse's name (if applicable)
Please tell us about each child you'd like to dedicate:
Any family who would like to dedicate their child should do so before their second birthday.
| ||Full Name||Gender||Birth Date||
|No Items Found
Affirmations and Commitments
As you dedicate your child to the Lord, it’s also a time for you, as parents, to commit to being an example of what someone who glorifies Jesus looks like, exhibiting the characteristics of Jesus for your children.
During the dedication gathering, we will ask the parent(s) to affirm and commit to the following:
- Affirm that your child is a gift from God, and you glorify and thank Him for this gift
- Commit to living under the authority of Scripture
- Commit to having a deepening and personal relationship with Jesus
- Commit to consistently praying for your child, instructing them faithfully in the teachings of faith in Jesus and God’s Word
- Commit, with God’s guidance and through your own example, to teaching your child how to love God and others